Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated
the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated
at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man's salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him
as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and
continue in all the works of Jesus.
6. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling
in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will undergo a period of remedial and curative time of correction and
spiritual reconstruction, which will result in "Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord"
7. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
(NOTE: It is difficult to tell all we believe in 8 sentences, but we make this statement of faith available to those who ask
for one so they will know we are Bible-believing Christians. We appreciate your interest in growing in the things of the
Views and opinions on this site can change with the discovery and revealing of more information, but this basic STATEMENT
OF FAITH remains.